Less than a week after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the health care act, you might find yourself facing a brother-in-law, uncle or cousin who want to tell you how the Obamacare is socialism.
So here’s the top five benefits of the Affordable Care Act:
- coverage regardless of pre-existing conditions children right now, and everyone by 2014.
- insurance companies can’t drop coverage when you get sick
- there’s no lifetime cap on coverage
- children can stay on their parents plan until age 26
- you actually get a rebate if your insurance company doesn’t spend at least 80 percent of it’s premiums on actual care